1.Pork Carnitas - we LOVE this one. I have served it a few times for friends (and going to with our neighbors that are coming over next Monday) and it's a HUGE hit!!
3. Buffalo Lime chicken (not in the spreadsheet!) - I love this one so much (and so does my family), that it has it's OWN post from a while back.
4. Italian stir fry with turkey sausage - this one seems weird (and this is a horrible picture) but we all love this one! And so easy to prep.
5. Beef and broccoli - I don't have a picture of this one, but who doesn't love a good beef and broccoli. Again, with this one, I think I have also cooked in the crock pot!
6. Pork chops with dipping sauce - THIS. Not healthy with the mayo. But maybe use like mayo with olive oil and it will be a bit more healthy? #tryinghardhere The grilled pork chops are SO simple but the dipping sauce is to die for. But you can't freeze it - because it's mayo. So it is a freezer meal, but kinda sorta not really.
7. French Dip - I like to pair with mashed califlower and add some sauteed mushrooms - oh and make super fancy with a paper plate - ha! #reallife
SO there you have it. Our top 10 favorites. Like I mentioned, lots of these I've gotten from doing the HyVee freezer meal prep. It's been fun to find healthy meal options that you can prepare through them and then I take the recipes home and make on my own too because our family loves them so much. Don't be intimidated by freezer meal cooking - seriously! You don't need a whole day dedicated to freezer meal cooking.
8. Chicken Noodle Soup - this recipe says you can cook on the stove top, but I've noted, I usually just throw in the crockpot and then add the cooked noodles at the end - SO good! Must try for winter!
9. Ultimate Chicken Fingers - these aren't super healthy because #butter, but they aren't bad and they are fast, easy AND kid friendly. I really like the leftovers and throw in salads!!
10. Chicken Tortilla Soup - my fabulous picture of this. I swear it is delicious and add in avocado and a little bit of cheese - YUM!